Baccarat is an interesting card game suitable for all types of online casino players. When playing Baccarat, you bet based on the outcome of the game, not your own card results, which opens up a lot of chances for you to win.
It is no coincidence that Baccarat is one of the 5 most popular games in Asia at the moment.
Here are the commonly used terms in Baccarat and other online casino games for you to understand:
- Banco: It means Banker.
- Cashier: This is the area where money transfers are made including deposits and bonus payments for you.
- Cashout: Transfer winnings from your casino account to your bank account or any payment method you desire.
- Banker bet: The Banker bet wins against the Player in a game.
- Chemin de Fer: The French name for Baccarat.
- Deposit: Add funds to your betting account using a bank transfer method for your convenience. Each method will have a specific implementation time and may cost a little for the service provider, please check this information before you make a deposit.
- Lobby: Go to this area of the casino to access all of your favorite games including Baccarat.
- Mini Baccarat: The mini version of this game, played on a smaller table with another payment system.
- Online Bonus: The amount of bonus awarded to you from the casino, the terms and conditions of each bonus type will be completely voluntary.
- Paytable: The payout table for the game and how it works is an indication of how much you can win for each bet.
- Player bet: Bet on the Player to win a Banker in a game.
- Practice Play: Try to play free games using virtual chips, no deposit and bonus are also virtual money, not valid for conversion to real money.
- Punto: It means Player.
- Standoff: Another way of saying Tie.
- Tie bet: Banker and Player bets will tie.